Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Night, Aliens were to blame for everthing

I had just flew into Monte Carlo. I was going to be interviewed for a job. I remember ascending a stair care to an amazing house. Open and luxurious, everything was the color of a beach, with big white satin sheets of fabric blowing in the wind. Just as I reached the top of the stairs, I got a call from my British Family. Charlie was missing.

I started to turn around, but men in 90s suites wearing sun glasses surrounded me. They said I needed to see "The Boss". That's when I realized I was going to be interviewed by a cartel family. I had to slip away. Plus there were more important matters I needed to deal with at home

I flew back to England. Mother and brother were distraught. Charlie hadn't been seen for over a week. We went to his apartment, everything was overturned. I didn't want to search any further, fearing we would find a body.

What had Charlie been working on? There was mad scribbling all over the wall, computer screens overturned, flickering a wall full of numbers.

We left, headed for the police. When all of a sudden I was attacked my an alien. A tiny little thing, with a long red tongue. It whipped around and somehow consumed a whole car. Charlie had been eaten! The tongue wrapped around my arm, but I was able to pull the damn thing off, I stepped on it and lit it on fire. Hopefully that was the end of it.

Then I was practicing with a synchronized swimming team when men with guns started shooting at us. Luckily I had two guns tucked away and the scene turned into something from Hard Broiled. There was moment when no one was being killed and I paused and I said, "Look, I shot you, you are dead." And the man in a dark suite said, "Nope!" Like children playing a game where no one wants to agree on a set of rules, the two assailants eventually pulled out a bomb. I ran, and everything began to happen in slow motion. The explosion, the wall of water crashing behind me. I was in a high school and just barely made it to the stairs before the water rushed past. But I wasn't out of danger yet. The school had been taken over by zombies, and I had to push and shoot my way through hordes of dead students. When I got to the top of the building, I saw my missing son. But a woman in a business suite said, it was too late, he had been turned. I screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" And turned around, tears streaking down my face, I demanded answers. That's when I realized I had stumbled upon the command center. Busy little henchman bent over computers filled the dark room. The lady in the ugly brown business suite was second in command, and with a curt smile she introduced her master. An alien that looked more like a tiny yellow garbage can than anything else. This was the monster behind it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment