Thursday, March 29, 2012

A couple of nights ago, sending a demon to hell


It was a race to find the amulet. Me versus a demon possessing a woman's body. It was in an old, five floor antique shop. I entered as quickly as possible with the demon right on my heels, my head scanned the first floor, full of old furniture, and I raced to the second floor, but something inside me was whispering that it was in the attic. I hurried past old dolls, faded photographs and moth eaten fur coats. There in the attic, a black cat jumped out. Here was a powerful nun who had been turned into a feline by the darker forces. The demon ran up beside me and began attacking me. But all of a sudden, as if a great lasso had caught the demon around the neck, she was pulled to a chair. I knew I had to thank the black cat, she was using the last of her magic to trap the horrible demon. I scanned the room and a wave of pressure enveloped me. It was as if I had suddenly jumped into the deep end of a pool and sunk right to the bottom. A old wooden box pulsated. I knew this is where the amulet was. I walked slowly, as if still at the bottom of a pool, and reached for the box. Inside was the amulet, small and gold, with a black stone that resembled an animal at the top. The old black cat's magic was fading, and I knew what I had to do. With the added magic of the amulet, I had enough power to preform a spell. Given to me on her death bed, the nun from Saint Mary's had whispered a free go to hell card, that I could apply to any blood thirsty demon I wanted. I spoke the words she had given me..."with the power invested in me by the the Church of Saint Mary, I banish you straight to hell!" The demon screamed and slid out of view of this reality. I was safe, I had the amulet, things were looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment