Sunday, September 1, 2013

Last Night, cloning, freedom fighters, pesticide and Rainbow Brite Cosplay

Corporations were in control. One had begun experiments with cloning. They made four clones. They were split into pairs and raised as sisters. One pair became the might behind the corporation, the other, fighting against its use of deadly pesticides. I was the pair that had been deemed "eco-terroists" by the corporate owned media.

My group, including my twin, had just bombed the research facility of one of the corporations. We were getting away in our truck over flooded wetlands when the other set of twins released the guards.

There was a chase, through the marshes. Water was spraying everywhere. Our escape route had been compromised. The other twins gave the order to have us sprayed with pesticides. It rained down on us, we tried to cover our heads, but the pesticide leaked through the truck and poured down on us.

We managed to get away and escape into a spa. We ran into the showers, but it was too late. We had pesticide poisoning. Our hair was streaked with neon rainbows, our eyes glowed and our heart rate was too fast. I went from shower to shower, trying to get off. I couldn't. I exited into a mall and ran into a  Rainbow Brite cosplay. No one noticed my unusual look and I escaped the corporate guards.

No comments:

Post a Comment