Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A couple nights ago, Jurassic World

I started out as just me in front of the screen. I was seated and watching but soon I was inside the Park and things were wonderful. They had hotels, amazing transportation, and oh yeah, dinosaurs. So many dinosaurs and incredibly they also had mermaid dinosaurs. Kids, families, they were everywhere. And everything was amazing except then very suddenly it wasn't. At the mayors house, we were having dinner. when the lights went out. The scratching was soft at first, but grew louder. They came threw the windows, the dinosaur monkeys, and we knew we had one choice. Run. The fences were down, and as we scaled down the hotel to get to the safety bunkers, the whole park was in chaos. Dinosaurs were running loose, mermaids were screaming, and the tunnels were closing fast. "How could this happen?" The lawyers and the money men kept asking in their cubicles as they frantically pushed paper in their briefcases, but I knew the answer. I had seen all the other movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment