Monday, August 31, 2009

Last night, a musical and a robbery


I was filming a musical near the waters edge. It wasn't going very well. I wasn't a famous actress, and the big star was pulling his weight with the director which was stalling the entire production. I was living in the library close to location. That night, the old stone library was filled with smoke. I slept in the book stacks like a real book lover and was awakened by my own coughing. I giant robot ball with many maces flying back and fourth had broken inside. He was after something, some rare artifact. He finally turned into a human, and tried to explain why I had to die and why he needed that artifact. But I was an actress, and very convincing. I persuaded him to give me a chance to escape, and the gambler in him agreed. It was very difficult, the dust and smoke got in my lungs, I kept passing out. But I succeeded! Everyone was confused by my condition, but I knew it was because of the robot dust that I kept passing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment