Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Last night, black toilet paper

I just had to get my hands on black toilet paper.

Later that night I was riding my motorcycle on the rooftops. It was incredible difficult, I kept having to pick it up, and I was constantly on the verge of toppling over onto the busy streets below. I was escaping something, something that had blood on its mind. I finally sneaked into an apartment that was owned by a single mother and her two boys. She was sleeping with, what to me was an obvious vampire. So I did what I thought was normal behavior, I stuck a wooden spike in his chest, piercing his heart. He started to convulse and blood sprayed everywhere. The mother woke up, screaming. I had jumped back, perching on her dresser like some bird, watching my handy work with delight. I really hated vampires. The mother was furious, and for a moment I thought I may have to kill her too for some reason, but when she realized what Rodger really was, she began to weep. Vampires always reveal their true nature in the moments of death, whether those moments belong to their victims or themselves, I informed her. Unfortunately, the police had been called, and I needed to split fast. I stuck out the window with the help of the family but all my belongs spilled onto the fire escape, roof and garbage cans below. I had to gather what I needed and get rid of whatever had my fingerprints on them. A couple of drunks saw me and went to call the police again, so I had to act fast. Just as the cops pulled up I was picking up my camera. They started to rough me up right away, saying I was their first suspect. Suspect for what? I never found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment