Monday, September 14, 2009

Last night, not a good nights sleep

I kept waking up, so I only got snippets of what I was dreaming, some of them where....

I was one of the Von Trapp children and I was singing and dancing with my brothers and sisters and our governess, Julie Andrews, and there where dancing robots. They where enjoying themselves. I was able to dance point. It was all very magical.

Then there were a horde of cats and there were love triangles and family disputes that I was desperately trying to resolve among the them. Emotions where high and I was afraid one of them would be pushed to the edge and commit murder.
I was arguing with the actor from True Blood who plays Eric that this show isn't a what if vampire where real, it's just about vampires like any other vampire show, and then we had a saucy affair while Anna Paquin was packing her things upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment