Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two nights ago, the nineteen teens in London


It was the nineteen teens in London. I was with a rag tag group of child thieves. We were running around London. It was rainy and we were very hungry. We stopped by Harrods. The grocery store was filled with people and the most amazing food ever. We knew the desert chef and he brought out dark chocolate dipped raspberries, mini waffles with honey, and strawberry delights. The dark chocolate cracked under my teeth and the raspberries burst with sweet juice. I grabbed as many tiny waffles as my mits could hold and stuffed them in my mouth. Light and fluffy, and perfectly warm with chocolate chips in them. We couldn't get enough. I remember looking down at all the fancy rich Londoners, with their big skirts, hats and coats. And I exclaimed. "I have been here before, in the year 2010!" My friends started blankly back at me, sugar and chocolate covering their mouths.

The rest of the dream was navigating the dark wet streets of London, avoiding the cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment