Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last Night, a skeleton kidnapped my son on a deserted island


There was this huge tower in the middle of an island. It was filled with traps, booby traps, and booby traps within booby traps. A skeleton gone mad had kidnapped my son, and it was up to my husband and I to rescue him. It was treacherous. I was chasing them while I was being chased by ghouls and arrows, dodging trap doors and running into giant spider webs at ever corner. At one point, the whole bloody structure started crumbling and I began to make my way out, when the skeleton screamed, "The awakening!" And this giant snake appeared, opening his eyes as if from a long sleep, hungry for human flesh! I was dodging his attacks, just waiting for my husband to come to my rescue...and that's all I can remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment