Friday, August 20, 2010

Last Night, vomit, a goose, and a James Bond Film

I could not stop vomiting up noodles. Whole bowl fulls. Every time I thought I was done, more noodles came spilling out of me. All while this was happening, a goose had entered my house to prepare for her egg laying. It was clear she was incredibly intelligent, she only watched me once to understand how to turn the faucet on, where she proceeded to wash the tips of her wings like a human washes their hands. She than began to lay her eggs in various sinks all around my house, filled with cold water. Her eggs were brown and speckled, long and heavy. She was hesitant to let me pick them up, but seeing how sick I was, I think she took pity. Some were hatching, and beautiful dark brown and black baby geese started to appear in my sinks.

Then, at some point, I was in a scene from a James Bond movie. But not an actual scene from any real James Bond movie, I just felt it was a James Bond movie. I was in an apartment with two other women, and everybody had a gun. At some point the tense witty and cruel dialogue turned into a gun fight. Bullets were zooming every where and I was like, "Hey, this is kind of lame. I mean, we have been firing directly at each other, and no one was has even been grazed. It would be a lot cooler if some of us got hit, just a little, like, grazed in the arm, to make the bullets seem more of an actual threat instead of a light show." I think the director agreed, and we were planning on changing the scene, or perhaps we did the scene multiple times, but at some point I was called away an a real mission.

I was hiding this girl, she was wanted, by whom, I'm not sure. The mafia, the government, somebody else's government, it was hard to tell. We were driving on a highway, when we noticed all these u-hauls, they looked suspicious, so we pulled up behind them and I broke in. Beds! Somebody was using these u-hauls to transport people! I had strange feeling that the girl I was hiding had been found. We went to her place, and all her things were there, her purse, her wallet. She loved smelly lotions and perfumes, and all her doodles were in color sparkly ink. I searched frantically for a clue, perhaps she had left me a hidden message, but there was nothing. I knew she would never leave without her lucky bag and her wallet, it was clear she had been taken. We were back on the highway, chasing the u-hauls. At some point we were being chased by big long black cars, with black windows. We arrived at a small town, we had somehow found the girl, and I was the actor Jeffery Donovan. I remember passing a car, a brand new tan volvo, and inside, was a man with wiry dirty blonde hair. He looked crazy, and I was filled with dread. This was the US government's guy to help us get out of Arizona. But he was totally mad, and our travels turned into a video game, with this fucker blowing up everything in our way. The graphics were terrible, and the destruction he caused even worse. I remember thinking the US government always sends the wrong guy.

1 comment:

  1. God, they so do.

    (Please never stop posting your dreams.)

    ReplyDelete