Monday, November 9, 2009

Last night, the holy grail

Looking at cute over-load, there was a picture of a snake, and then it hit me! Last night, I discovered the holy grail along with other Christian relics and treasures. But they were all filled with dead snakes and lizards. I was speaking to my Native American friend at a swim meet when I was hit with this overwhelming feeling of dread. Horrible horrible dread. I went to check on the treasure to discover that some of snakes were coming to life. I was staring at one and its eyes slowly opened. It was absolutely terrifying. I realized that I had to get rid of it, that some power was awaken, and that it would only lead to destruction. But I had to hide, I couldn't give it to someone else because I feared what they would do with this awesome power. But where to hide it? If I buried in my backyard, years later, developers would fine it. If I went to a construction site and threw it in the cement, years later again, new contractors having demolished the building would find it. Where could I bury this terrible discovery?

No comments:

Post a Comment