Monday, November 2, 2009

Four nights ago, A race and land mines in China

There was an epic race. I was in it. It was a treacherous route. There were points along the way that you could solve puzzles and gain extra time. It started in my house, but my stairway turned into a mountain. My entire house expanded and morphed. It expanded constantly to create new paths for the many riders. You could chose how you went, and I went on horse back.

We were behind. There was a treacherous bridge, but we had to cross it. Saber, my horse, and I, started slowly. But Saber's legs kept falling threw the spaces in the floor boards. I kept having to pull him back up. It was a constantly struggle. Him neighing in pain, me screaming for him to pull himself up, muscles bulging, eyes popping, sweat pouring...  Even though my house was changing, there were at times where it would revert back to itself; a double image would appear. We finally got across, sore and out of breathe. The race ended in an attack of a castle, we were the last. We had tried to solve some of the puzzles, but I just couldn't do chemistry! There was something we had to find in order to complete the race. I can't remember if we found it.

The other dream... I was working in a rice field in China when this advancing army started to drop bombs on my fellow workers and I. What we didn't know was that there was also mines planted not far from our fields. We were trapped. Explosions surrounded us.  Fire and smoke filled the landscape. But I knew I had to escape. The army was surrounding the field; taking prisoners, shooting others. I climbed into an abandoned temple, but some of the soldiers saw me. I was extremely strong and flexible, so I pulled myself into tight corners in the ceiling to hide. The soldiers looked everywhere, but they soon left. I pulled myself onto the roof, hoping to run, when soldiers in tanks saw me. This was the elite group. They would not quit so easily. All I had to do was turn into a bird and fly away. And I did, just as the city in the distant started to explode.

A western journalist had been there and caught a picture of me jumping of the roof of a temple. I was in newspapers everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment