Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two nights ago, a road and a river

I was skate boarding in some European city, perhaps Paris. But the guys I was with left me behind. That's when the road, all the traffic turned into a giant lazy river underground. This was the main source of transportation. I was with my brothers, and I was desperately trying to keep up with them. At one point I pooped a belt and was concerned that I had some terrible health problem, but my brother's consoled me and told me everyone poops a belt sometimes. And then I was in a study, with rich wood. There were a students surrounding a table, with an old man, with a funny beard and a black Edwardian suite on. We were all looking down, and before us was a road. But the road appeared to be not solid, it was changing, changing into a river. And he said, " For those who see a road, they will see a road, for those who see a river, they will see a river" I wanted to jump in, and feel the cold water, I remember feeling, I want this road to be a river.

No comments:

Post a Comment