Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last Night, zombies, futurama, tennis lessons, toy race car track, a police report, time travel

Where to begin...First, I know I had a terrible dream about Zombies. But I can't remember any details.

I also had a dream in the universe of Futurama, the animated show, and I dreamt in animation. Lela had been kidnapped by a planet populated by car crash dummies who wanted to make it a law that all cars had clean air filters. The intergalactic council, apparently, fighting several different wars, decided this was a good decision. One member said, "This law, with its safety applications, is like stopping all wars." And then another member was like, "Wouldn't stopping all wars be actually more important in that we would be actually stopping all wars?" No one gave him a clear answer. Then there was this moment when the dream was interrupted and my brother couldn't believe that Warf (from Star Trek) would give his voice to this show. I said I bet the actor has a great sense of humor.

So Lela was freed. But she turned into a half robot half girl, no longer in animation, saying goodbye to her captors with hugs and kisses. She was boarding the space shuttle to go back home, nothing could damper her spirits.

But then there was this girl, with a small child, and someone was trying to kidnap the small child. It was very violent. I then marched into a huge sporting good department store where Darleen and my mother were sitting at a counter like it was a bar. I accused Darleen of the history of violence, and decided to call the police. I dialed 911. I had to give a detailed police report on what happened, which I did, with a paint brush dipped in dye on cloth. Darlene kept trying to dissuade me, but I was furious at her, that she would cause so much harm.

Then, I'm at my house. There was a man walking his dog. He was at my back door. He wanted some kind of information. I remember feeling anxious, I looked the door to get this information, but then he cut a circle in the glass to break in. I tried to black his entrance, but he was too strong, he was there to kill me. He had had a vision, and there was no stopping the future. But then time reversed itself, and it was earlier that day. I knew what was going to happen...so I armed myself. I stepped outside by door and saw him leave with his dog. There was a parade. He came by to sit by me. He had dark hair, and his shirt was covered with tiny spots of blood. He looked terrible. But I was ready. I had an ax. And then he spoke about the nature of time, about how nothing can truly be relived. And then he attacked, I tried to scream, but, no sound came out.

And then I was in my grandfather's basement. My mom explained to me about a historical figure, why his chest kept bleeding. My grandfather kept changing forms. Into himself, and then into a young man, in uniform, with dark grease on his face and hands. I went into the basement. There was a huge detailed miniature car and city model. I decided to play with it, pretending to be police cars chasing a thief. It was so detailed, little people were there, scrambling to get out of the way, there was mist on the road. But in the basement, everything was covered with thick cob webs. So thick that I kept getting stuck. I got so scared. I wanted to turn the lights of to conserve energy but...I was too afraid to be alone in the dark.

ANd then Woody Harrelson was teaching me tennis. I got pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment