Saturday, October 10, 2009

Two nights ago....more animation and a struggle to live

Two nights ago...I was in a mall with some friends. And there was this greasy looking boy with my Senior Art Show work. I started to scream, who the fuck was this guy? It turns out he is the boyfriend of an old childhood friend. We start to look closely at the fabric. Then, what could only be described as stop motion animation in thread, the embroidery on the fabric started to move. It soon became something I had never seen before. Great herds of cattle were moving across plains of grass, trees were changing colors, rivers were flowing.

But then the dream morphed into me being in a parking garage all by myself. I had lost my shoe and this weird orange haired old man with a huge beard was like, "I will help you!" But his interest in me soon changed and he was chasing me, trying to rape and kill me! I was lucky to unlock a random car and I found a exacto knife and a lighter. I slit his throat, stuck the lighter in his eye, but he still wouldn't stop chasing me. Finally I ran into the security room where there was this pregnant lady and I was like, HOLY FUCKING SHIT HELP! And she gave me some gasoline so I lit the guy on fire and pushed off the ledge, but than that pregnant lady was like, "THAT WAS MY HUSBAND!" And she started after me, I kicked her in the head and I was like...Really? What next?" And you know what, when I turned around there was a horde of zombies and I remember just being like....come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment