Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last Night, the cast of Bones, my cousin the murderer, and a pair of foolish aviators

Last night, the cast of bones, and possibly other characters from other TV programs, all became mutants! They had power like, to start fires and to heal themselves. One character, maybe Ted from How I met Your Mother, was freaking out because he had the power to heal extremely quickly. He slit his wrists hoping he was just human and woke up in a pile of blood and screaming. His friends were upset but when they saw no cuts they assumed he had played a horrible prank on them, but he knew better.

Then my cousin was trying to murder me in his house. I have had this dream before, or something very similar. He had a friend of mine upstairs, he was torturing her and he was totally insane, wielding a knife. The house kept shifting from one place to another, and my aunt an I were desperately trying to escape. My father was on the sidelines, unable or unwilling to help, but my cousin and I kept making references to the fact that this had all happened before and it would end as it always ended, me escaping by dropping down a balcony and running to my neighbors.

The other dream was two aviators were trying to fly this tiny tiny airplane made of leather and string that had no wings. This group of mountain dwarfs were trying to help them by pushing this contraption off the mountain. But it just dropped to the ledge below, never taking flight. The captain said, "Who the hell took the wings off this damn thing!?" And his co-pilot answered, "You did sir." Which, followed by a long pause, was answered with, "Well, perhaps that was a mistake."

No comments:

Post a Comment